Contact Us

Let’s talk about your building approval or construction project.
Send us a message and we will be in touch within one business day.

Contact Details


L1 9-13 Bronte Road Bondi Junction (by appointment only)

Mail Address

PO Box 801 Waverley NSW 2022

0423 646 748

What we certify

Why Choose Us

Fast turnaround times

Many of our competitors take too long to issue certificates and approvals. We are faster and more efficient in delivering them to you. No unnecessary delays here!

We are responsive

Get expert support. We pick up the phone, answer your emails and call you back to ensure inquiries are swiftly addressed.


With our computer technology and project trackers, you can enjoy complete transparency regarding the real-time status of your project at any given moment.

We are reliable

Meeting deadlines with precision and maintaining a high level of performance is our forte.

No hidden fees

There is no undisclosed fees. All our fees for the life of the construction project are outlined in our quote.

What our customers have to say

Frequently Asked Questions

No, we do not approve class 2-to-9 buildings. We approve class 1 and class 10 buildings only. We cannot approve a change of use for a business or building work in apartment buildings.

We can help you with any class 1 and 10 building approval, including single dwellings, renovations, dual occupancies, alterations, additions, granny flats, pools, studios, garages and demolitions.

We provide building approvals mostly in these Sydney council areas: Bayside, Burwood, Canada Bay, Canterbury, Georges River, Hunters Hill, Inner West, Lane Cove, Mosman, North Sydney, Northern Beaches, Randwick, Ryde, Strathfield, Sutherland, Sydney, Waverley, Willoughby and Woollahra.

Complying Development is a planning and development assessment process in New South Wales that allows for certain types of low-impact building and development projects to be approved quickly and efficiently, by private certifiers, without the need for a full development application to the local council.

A construction certificate is required to be issued by the building certifier before building works can start. The construction certificate verifies that the construction plans are consistent with the development consent (DA) and comply with the building code of Australia (BCA).

Popular Searches Hide Popular Searches